In this seminar the participants gain confidence in dealing with conflicts.
- Conflict diagnosis and identification of the core problem
- Solution-oriented approach
- Specific steps for conflict management
- recognise the dynamics of conflicts
- know and practise practical tools for conflict managment
- gain confidence in dealing with conflicts
PSI employees at all levels and external participants.
- Keynote speech
- Individual and group exercises
|Continuing / Advanced courses|
Confirmation of participation
Villigen, PSI Education Center (building OSGA)
1 day - 08.30 a.m. - 04.30 p.m. (8 lessons)
Kapuzinerweg 4a, 6006 Luzern
|Number of participants|
Minimum 6 / Maximum 16
This course does not include meals. However, the staff restaurant OASE also provides external visitors with inexpensive and tasty menus.
|For questions |
Administration PSI Education Center, Tel. 056 310 24 00, email@example.com
see general terms and conditions