The participants learn
- the content of the Zurich Negotiation Model (a further development oft he Harvard Concept)
- how to find win-win solutions together with the negotiating partner
- how important the interests of the negotiation partners are
- how emotions influence negotiations
-how important good preparation and follow-ups are
- In this workshop, participants learn about the Zurich Negotiation Model, which they can use to negotiate successfully with employees and stakeholders.
- will be able to apply the Zurich Negotitation Model appropriately in their everyday life
- learn practically how to negotiate succesfully in their professional environment
Managers and project leaders and all who are interested in negotiation.
- Keynote speeches
- Group exercises
- Joint reflection on case studies
- Introduction of own cases and experiences
All courses oft he series «Communication» and «Negotiation II»
- Bring in your own cases, experiences and questions about negotiations.
|Proof of performances|
Certificate of completion
Villigen, PSI Education Center (building OSGA)
|Duration (lessons of 45 minutes)|
1 day (8 lessons)
Dr. Ingrid Giel, business coach, communication and negotiation trainer, lecturer at the FHNW: www.ingridgiel.ch
|Number of participants|
Minimum 6 / Maximum 12
This course does not include catering. However, the staff restaurant OASE also provides external visitors with inexpensive and delicious menus.
Sekretariat PSI Education Center, Tel. 056 310 24 00, email@example.com