The concept of emotional intelligence includes both intrapersonal competencies - such as self-awareness and self-regulation - and interpersonal ones - such as empathy and social skills. These are two major areas of competence that are important for skilful leadership. Strong and stable attention is the foundation on which emotional intelligence is built.
In this workshop we will focus on two competencies of emotional intelligence: self-regulation, i.e. the ability to lead oneself sufficiently, and empathy as an interface competence between me as a leader and the employees. In addition, we strengthen our base through mindfulness training.
- Emotional intelligence - the concept as orientation
- Brain / Optimal level of activation – the basics
- Stable attention / Mindfulness – the base
- Emotions / Thoughts / Body – the self-regulation
- Empathy - the interface
- Practical examples of the participants - the beginning of transfer
- know the concept and understand the basics
- strengthen their bases through exercises
- know and practice different methods of self-regulation and empathy
- try to apply what they have learned mentally to their practical examples
Participants of the intervision groups for executives and other interested managers.
- Face-to-face teaching: Input / Individual and group work / Exercises
- Online: Input / Breakout sessions / Padlet / Discussions / Exercises
|Continuing / Advanced courses|
Confirmation of participation
Online via Zoom
1/2 day - 13.30 am - 16.30 pm (4 lessons)
|Number of participants|
Minimum 6 / Maximum 20
This course does not include meals. However, the staff restaurant OASE also provides external visitors with inexpensive and tasty menus.
|For questions |
Administration PSI Education Center, Tel. 056 310 24 00, email@example.com
see general terms and conditions