With this day-long continuing training course, you will receive credit for 8 continuing education units as required every five years by the Radiation Protection Training Ordinance (SR 814.501.261) for anyone working in work areas type B and C (I19).
- Repetition of key training concepts
- Changes in radiation protection legislation
- Current topics in the field of radiation protection
- Exchange between the participants about challenges within the scope of their function.
This course provides a review of the skills and competences acquired during initial training for laboratory personnel working in work areas type B and C (application area I19) as outlines in the Radiation Protection Training Ordinance (SR 814.501.261).
- Laboratory personnel in working area types B and C (I19)
- Laboratory personnel in nuclear facilities (K5) and
- Veterinary practice assistants working with open radioactive sources (MP17)
who have completed the course K875E "Accredited radiological protection training for laboratory personnel in working areas type B and C (I19)"
- Theoretical inputs
- Individual exercises
- Group discussions
|Basic / Advanced courses|
As basic course, the following is suitable:
- K875E "Accredited radiological protection training for laboratory personnel in working areas type B and C (I19)"
As advanced course, the following is suitable:
- K420 "Anerkannte Ausbildung zu Strahlenschutz-Sachverständigen für die Arbeitsbereiche B und C (I1)"
English, whereas this course is also available in German
|Requirements for participants|
Completed K875E "Accredited radiological protection training for laboratory personnel in working areas type B and C (I19)" or similar
|Proof of performance|
Certificate of completion
Online via Zoom or in Villigen, PSI Education Center (building OSGA)
you will be informed of the exact location a few weeks before the course takes place
|Number of days / duration in lessons (à 45 minutes each)|
1 day (8 lessons)
|Course leader / moderation|
Maya Keller, Head of Fachangebote, PSI Education Center
|Number of participants|
Minimum 10 / Maximum 40
This course does not include meals. However, the staff restaurant OASE also provides external visitors with inexpensive and tasty menus.
Please bring: Calculator and laptop or tablet including power adapter
Course type: Fortbildung
Product category: Strahlenschutz in Industrie, Gewerbe, Lehre und Forschung
Administration PSI Education Center, Tel. 056 310 24 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
see general terms and conditions