Executives today are often confronted with conflictual uncertainties and direct or indirect conflicts. If they are better prepared for such situations, i.e. if they dispose of more of what they need for situational 'conflict management', dealing with such situations generates less stress and the executive remains able to act.
Dealing with the questions:
- What are conflicts and how do they manifest as such?
- What are the patterns and dynamics behind them?
- What is your own conflict management strategy and what useful alternatives are there?
The participants learn to
- recognise causes of inconsistencies and to classify conflicts as well as to identify patterns
- face conflict situations with appropriate clarity and consistency
- discuss conflict situations in the group in real-life situations and how to resolve them
- develop strategies and approaches to dealing with conflict situations
- gain confidence in dealing with conflicts
Executives and project managers of all levels
- Impulse video
- Short input and reflections
- Exercises in pairs
|Continuing / Advanced courses|
CAS Leadership course (K960 E)
English, whereas this course is also available in German
Bring a written conflict case (initial situation (description of the situation, description of the participants) - procedure - result) or a current conflict case (then only initial situation, incl. description of the participants, and status of events).
Confirmation of participation
Villigen, PSI Education Center (building OSGA) or Zoom (course is offered in hybrid form)
1 day - 09.00 - 17.00 (8 lessons)
Sandra Marschall Hunger
|Number of participants|
Minimum 6 / Maximum 12
This course does not include meals. However, the staff restaurant OASE also provides external visitors with inexpensive and tasty menus.
Administration PSI Education Center, Tel. 056 310 24 00, email@example.com
see general terms and conditions