Contents of the course are: Preparation and structure of job interviews, from the considerations in advance to how to find the right questions to the follow-up of the interview. All questions around a job interview will be covered.
- How to prepare for a job interview (CV analysis, general conditions, presentation of my field)
- Preparation exercises
- How do I start the interview?
- What questioning techniques apply?
- Exercises on questioning techniques
- How do I wrap up the interview?
- Which instruments or processes do we know at PSI, where can I ask questions?
- Answering questions
- understand what to keep in mind when interviewing for a job, what questions can and cannot be asked
- know the processes and instruments at PSI (questionnaire, checklists)
- are informed and feel more confident about the job interview process and know what to be aware of or where to ask/check
Employees who (will) conduct job interviews with internal or external candidates.
Short theory and exercise parts, information part regarding PSI processes and instruments
|Continuing / Advanced courses|
course: Communication training (K962 E)
English, whereas this course is also available in German
Participants have already conducted job interviews or have the prospect of conducting interviews
Confirmation of participation
Villigen, PSI Education Center (building OSGA)
1 day - 08.30 - 17.00 (8 lessons)
Sandra Marschall Hunger
Sabine Mier, HR manager
|Number of participants|
Minimum 6 / Maximum 12
This course does not include meals. However, the staff restaurant OASE also provides external visitors with inexpensive and tasty menus.
Administration PSI Education Center, Tel. 056 310 24 00, email@example.com
see general terms and conditions